Algorius Net Viewer 7.0
What's new in this version:
- Gather and display the following information:
- Computer name, domain (workgroup), DNS name;
- Operating system: name, upgrade pack, architecture, serial number and key;
- Installed software: name, author, version, installation date and location, website link;
- Motherboard: manufacturer, model, version, BIOS, serial number;
- CPUs: name, manufacturer, frequency, socket type, CPUID;
- Memory slots: manufacturer, volume, location, frequency, serial number, part number;
- Drives: name, type, volume, free space, serial number;
- Network cards: name, manufacturer, type, bandwidth, MAC and IP addresses, network mask, gateway, DNS servers;
- Video cards: name, processor, memory, video mode, maximum frequency, drivers date and version;
- Monitors: name, model, manufacture date, serial number, socket;
- Printers: name, driver, port, DPI;
- Input devices: mice and keyboards;
- Audio cards, modems, batteries.
- Ability of automatic (background) inventory;
- Ability to schedule data gathering in automatic mode;
- Automatic logging of inventory changes;
- Search on inventory.
- Ability to specify which login to use for different devices;
- Macros for substituting the user name and password in external commands;
- Macros for substituting the user name and password in notification by external tools;
- Using passwords for authorization in WMI browser;
- Using passwords for authorization in the inventory.
- Separate button on toolbar to create a link to another map;
- Ability to specify for a link that its map is a child for the current map;
- Showing maps in a structured way (in a tree view) with unlimited levels of nesting;
- Ability to create links to another maps by dragging a tab or a map from the tree;
- Links show the map status by specific color;
- Transfer state of a child map to the parent map;
- Web-interface now displays the amount of devices and events both for current and child maps (those which a user can access);
- Group operations for selected maps in the tree.
- Closing tabs no longer closes the maps (the maps are left in the tree);
- Ability to automatically hide or fix the device list and map tree;
- New design of many interface elements;
- Checkbox to disable/enable a device collection in settings;
- Displaying the connected devices in Web interface;
- Displaying lines by the color of inactive labels if one of the connected devices is inactive.
Description of the main new features
© Algorius Software LLC., 2010-2019