Algorius Net Viewer 9.0
What's new in this version:
- Updated application design.
- Added support for OpenStreetMap maps as background.
- Telegram notifications.
- Device import and device attributes update from CSV files.
- New statistical logging level – only statistics per hour, state changes and error codes.
- Added support of regular expressions for WMI, SNMP and External scanning method.
- Device animation in the Web interface (SVG, GIF).
- Showing string values of monitoring results in device status.
- Configuration of device label color for various event severity.
- Ability to re-send SMS in case of failed sending attempt.
- Added support to check mail servers (POP3/SMTP/IMAP).
- SVG device collection is optimized.
- Ability to specify only active image in device collections.
- Added support of update from a maps-server for the service.
- Showing event severity icon above a device (with animation support).
- Showing inactive devices in Device scanning wizard.
- New report: Inventory->Devices.
- Ability to generate reports on IP-addresses and hosts of the selected devices.
- Added authorization support for ‘URI’ scanning method via password profile.
- Folder selection window is improved.
- Ability to specify several catalogs when selecting device collections.
- New measurement unit: tenths of degree.
- Warning when trying to add empty device collection.
- Improved SVG support.
- Improved IPv6 support.
- Improved support of external Oracle and MS SQL databases.
- Improved export of monitoring values into Excel.
- Fixed filtering by several parameters.
- Fixed saving of custom colors in the windows of color selection.
- Fixed error when saving inventory after previous deletion.
- Fixed error when saving inventory data on graphics card without video processor.
- Fixed error when saving inventory data on driver date of a graphics card.
- Fixed absence of display serial number in Advanced search window.
- Fixed changing the size of input area for the external command parameters.
- Fixed error when sending hyperlinks in e-mails via macro.
- Fixed rare error when rendering huge backgrounds.
- Fixed UAC error when sending parameters to the service.
- Fixed display of unknown scanning methods in the group operations and in the Advanced search.
© Algorius Software LLC, 2010-2016. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Ausführungszeit: 0.0333 s