Algorius Net Viewer 10.0
What's new in this version:
- Operation selection when performing group operations.
- Possibility to copy and move attributes in the course of group operations.
- Viewing attribute values in advanced search results.
- Unlimited number of attributes in advanced search.
- Adding a device to the map from the control panel.
- Improved display of connected devices on the map.
- Computers: VPN server.
- Network: GPON splitter, GPON terminal, GPON unit, Grid-tie inverter, VPN router.
- Peripherals: Accumulator, IPTV media player, Microphone, PLC adapter, USB sound card.
- Rack: Rack GPON terminal, Rack VPN.
- Schema: GPON splitter, Wi-Fi point.
- Security: GSM signaling, IP barrier.
- Structures: Solar panel, Wind generator.
- Trade: Cash desk on-line.
- VoIP: VoIP microphone, VoIP recorder.
- Support of layers.
- Layer tree with display of all objects in each layer.
- Possibility to create nested layers to group objects.
- Possibility to change the layer for objects via their context menu.
- Improved display of time intervals in SNMP.
- Possibility for the WMI, SNMP, Extenal, URI scanning methods to set the coefficient for value conversion and for decimal value support.
- Collecting daily statistics for the monitoring log.
- Detailed setup of log entry storage duration.
- Possibility to view monitoring queue.
- Improved support of external databases.
- Improved table handling in WMI Browser.
- Added support of latest SSL versions during monitoring via URI.
- Possibility for the Extenal and URI scanning methods to set a regular expression and measurement units.
- class="bugs">The compatibility error of the monitoring server with older application versions has been corrected.
- Display of the scanning method name in the notification on the screen.
- Support of SOCKS5 proxy for Telegram notifications.
- Support of channels and super groups in Telegram notifications.
- The inventory wizard has been divided into operations, substantially modified, and has become much more convenient.
- Inventory cards.
- Possibility to create inventory cards automatically or manually.
- Inventory cards aren’t now assigned to devices by host name but by device ID.
- Possibility to assign an inventory card to any device on the map.
- Inventory card editor that opens in a separate tab.
- Editor of sections and attributes for inventory cards.
- Possibility to create new sections for inventory cards.
- Possibility to create new attributes for inventory card elements.
- Typing for attributes.
- Inventory tree for inventory card management.
- Inventory card filtering by the current map, by closed maps, by unassigned cards.
- Inventory card sorting by name, by date modified.
- The BIOS information from the Motherboard section is now located in the new BIOS section.
- After a rescanning, the missing elements aren’t now deleted but are labeled as not actual.
- Possibility to pin the actuality state for an inventory card element.
- Possibility to correct the automatically collected attribute values.
- Display of creation date and modification date for an inventory card.
- Display of element adding date in the inventory card.
- New Reports menu in the application’s main menu and in the devices’ context menu on the map.
- All inventory reports have been improved.
- New inventory reports: "Overview", "Accessories", "Performance".
- Possibility to hide any attributes in inventory reports.
- Possibility to limit the number of entries displayed in reports.
- class="bugs">The error has been corrected that had occurred when exporting connection type reports into Excel, Word or PDF.
- Free version of the application.
- New end-user license agreement.
- New license type: Annual time-limited license.
- License manager in the Help menu for license management.