Algorius Net Viewer 10.2
What's new in this version:
- SSH Device Monitoring.
- Collecting information about OS users in the inventory.
- Customization in report templates: filtering records by content.
- Display the number of events under the links to other cards.
- New columns in the report Map->Devices: status, severity, number of errors, warnings, alarms.
- Filtering by status and severity level in the report Map->Devices.
- Automatic saving of inventory cards after modification.
- New attribute type in inventory - Boolean (yes/no).
- Inventory Agent transferred from .NET Framework 2 to .NET Framework 4.
- Minor improvements in the application interface.
- Fixed history of changes in inventory cards opened for editing.
- Fixed import of inventory cards through a Web server running on the service.
- Fixed display of the device name during a network search.
- Fixed error when exporting the Inventory->Devices report to Excel.
- Fixed insertion of formatted text in the device description.
- Fixed error when importing devices from an incorrect CSV file.
- Fixed copying to the clipboard when it is busy with another application takes too long.
- Fixed error when sorting by nonexistent column in reports.
- Fixed display of data in the Inventory->Devices report.
- Fixed export of Inventory->Devices and Inventory->Summary reports to XML.
- Fixed escaping of characters in WMI Browser.
© Algorius Software LLC., 2010-2019