Algorius Net Viewer 3.2
What's new in this version:
Web interface and reports:
- New style of Web interface and reports;
- Web interface optimization by active client-side caching.
- Report exporting into different formats (Word, PDF, Excel, XML, CSV);
- Logging and displaying devices response time charts;
- Devices work time report;
- Report generation based on the one map, group of maps or all maps;
- Autorefresh of Web interface pages and reports with period indicating;
- Report print dialog call is improved;
- Search in report by text;
- Data filtration in reports by device types, event severity, scanning method, etc;
- Report generation off different period;
- Sorting inside reports by columns;
- Option to hide map tree in reports;
- Specifying the number of records displayed on the report page.
- Detail monitoring logging;
- Web server logging and displaying;
- Using of internal database (SQLite) for logging;
- Option to use external database (MySQL, MS SQL, ...) for logging.
- Configuration of monitoring result receiving from Web server is simplified;
- Monitoring logging isn't performed now for maps which are scanned via Web server;
- Viewing of monitoring result for maps, scanned via map server, is redirected to the external Web interface;
- Some problems in remote monitoring were fixed.
- All devices have unique (within the map) identifiers;
- Using of device identifiers for logging;
- Using of device identifiers for notification configuration;
- Addition addresses are now taken into account during trace route;
- Installer is improved;
- Several interface improvements;
- Device choosing in notification editor is improved;
- Environment variables support is improved at external commands execution;
- Application is optimized conserning to memory and CPU usage;
- Fixed execution of external command with space in the file name in hold console mode;
- Fixed problems with second start with different rights with active UAC;
- Fixed problems with collaborative maps editing and Web interface using;
- Fixed some problems at MAC addresses gathering.
© Algorius Software LLC, 2010-2016. All rights reserved.
Page generation duration: 0.0275 s