Algorius Net Viewer 7.3
What's new in this version:
- New device added: Rack firewall.
- Added automatic update of visual data about scanning methods from monitoring server.
- Added the display of information about device interfaces in Web interface and device hints.
- Significant increase of application performance during operations with large maps.
- Improved data gathering about BIOS in inventory.
- Extended data output about PC and BIOS manufacturer in inventory reports.
- Inventory error fixed when software data are gathered by a user with no rights for local system login.
- Following error fixed: device statuses were not translated immediately after interface language change.
- Fixed incorrect display of the huge values in the charts.
- Following error fixed: negative values of monitoring results were not converted during display.
- Fixed the search of dependent MIB files.
- Following error fixed: MIB file was not reloaded after re-opening.
- "Context too long" error fixed during the work with monitoring server.
- Visual errors fixed in line editor.
- Fixed the display of tabs when using the large font.
- Fixed the display of lists when using the large font.
© Algorius Software LLC, 2010-2016. All rights reserved.
Page generation duration: 0.0307 s