Algorius Net Viewer 8.0
What's new in this version:
Major new features:
- New design of the Web interface;
- New reporting system;
- New mechanism for displaying the charts;
- Warnings options are moved from scanning methods options into notification options.
- Possibility to drag a map by pressing a mouse button in the Web interface;
- Possibility to specify a name for a notification event;
- Possibility to clear the inventory log;
- Improved support of MIB files;
- Improved display of SNMP errors;
- Improved display of monitoring results;
- Improved display of search results in the Web interface;
- Improved build of notification event's name;
- New measurement units: mA, A, mV, V, W, KW, MW, GW.
- New macros in notification: %METHOD% for display the scanning method name;
- New macros in notification: %VALUE% for display the current value of the scan result;
- Displaying of the current notification events in a device description;
- Displaying of the last time of a device state change;
- Displaying of the monitoring details in the Web interface.
- Fixed error with changing of the number of displayed record in reports;
- Fixed incorrect display of monitoring log records after the removal of the scanning method;
- Fixed error: 'Active IP-V4 interfaces not found' in Network Discovery Wizard;
- Fixed error: Macro in a device description wasn't replaced in the Web interface;
- Fixed error: Macro in a device description wasn't replaced in the export to Visio;
- Fixed error: Web server log didn't record a user name in Digest authentication mode.
© Algorius Software LLC., 2010-2018