Algorius Net Viewer 9.1
What's new in this version:
- Similar style for all device icons.
- New devices: Database server, Smartphone, 3D Printer, SSD, Radiophone, PLC, Rack dual monitor, Power line, Radio antenna, Satellite receiver, POS cash.
- New device collections: VoIP, Security.
- Scheduled notifications feature.
- New notification action – save report.
- New notification action – run Web query.
- Ability to use Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL database for logging directly (without ODBC).
- Monitoring of Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC databases via SQL queries.
- Ability to specify login for each scanning method in device editor.
- Ability to assign scanning result to device attribute in Device Scanning Wizard.
- Adjustable transparency for OpenStreetMap maps.
- New fields in statistics report: how many times device turned active/inactive.
- New fields in Device Scanning Wizard report: state, value, value as text.
- Configuring authorization for URI scanning method.
- Configuring measured value for URI scanning method.
- Ability to get scanning value from the content for URI scanning method.
- Ability to enter the required number of responses for MultyPing scanning method.
- Support for %ADDRESS%, %HOST%, %IP% macros in user name, in settings of External, WMI, UDP, URI, SQL scanning methods.
- Devices Scanning moved to Tools\Standard menu.
- Added support for domains with national symbols in older versions of Windows.
- New feature to hide any fields in device report and inventory report.
- Improved display of ports in device information report.
- Improved display of external command execution when testing the notification.
- Added progress bar in the inventory wizard.
- Fixed scrolling of the map editor when dragging the devices by a mouse.
- Fixed the display of WSA_NO_DATA error when monitoring in various scanning methods.
- Fixed the OpenStreetMap maps support by the service.
- Fixed scrolling of the additional fields in the device wizard.
- Fixed navigation between various templates of the same report in the Web interface.
- Fixed getting a port from IPv6 address for TCP and UDP scanning methods.
© Algorius Software LLC., 2010-2019