Algorius Net Viewer Manual
To define the inventory settings, select Inventory→Settings from the main window menu. The Options dialog box will appear:
Following elements are available:
- Connection timeout — time period in seconds when the connection with device is being established. If connection is not established during this time, then device is considered as unavailable.
- Thread number — maximum amount of simultaneously scanned devices. Other devices will wait in the queue. It minimizes the network load.
- Gather following data — list of components to gather data about. Disable the components with obsolete data – it will speed up the scanning.
- Enable receiving inventory data from InventoryAgent.exe via Web server — enables receiving the data from inventory agent. Web server should be on to receive the data.
- Gather the data automatically — enables automatic device scanning in background mode during application or service operation.
- Setup a schedule — configures the scheduler.
- Scan active devices only — scan only active (turned on) devices. It speeds up the inventory.
- Scan inventoried devices only — scan the devices with previous successful inventory. Existing data will be updated. It speeds up the inventory.
- Scan the devices on following maps only — limits the map number for automatic inventory.