Algorius Net Viewer Manual
The inventory tree is displayed on the left side of the main application window and is opened when you click the Inventory button. Inventory tree displays inventory cards.
The following card filtering methods are available:
- Current map — displays only cards that are assigned to devices on the current network map.
- Closed maps — displays cards assigned to the maps that are not currently open in the application. Cards are grouped by network map name.
- Unassigned cards — displays cards that are not assigned to any device.
There are the following ways to sort the cards:
- By name — cards are sorted by name (alphabetically). This sorting method is convenient for quick search of a card by name.
- By date modified — cards are sorted by change date. Recently modified cards are shown first. This sorting method is convenient for quick access to frequently edited cards.
If filtering by current map and sorting by name is enabled, the cards are grouped by the type of devices to which they are assigned.
Double clicking on the card or clicking on the Edit button in the inventory tree opens the card for editing. See Card Editing for more information.
Pressing F2 or the Rename button in the inventory tree allows you to rename the selected card.
Pressing the button Assign to a device selected on the card allows assigning a card selected in the inventory tree to a device selected on the map. This button is not available if there is no selected card in the inventory tree, or there is no selected device on the current network map. See Card Assignment for more information.
Clicking the Remove button in the inventory tree opens the Inventory Cards Removing window, where you can unbind cards from devices or delete cards completely. See Removing Cards for more information.