Algorius Net Viewer Manual
Group Operations allow adjusting any attribute for several devices at a time on one or more maps. To start group operation, select Edit→Group Operations from the main window menu. The Group Operations dialog box will open:
Specify devices which need to be configured:
- Devices on all maps. Available only if all opened maps are captured for editing.
- Devices on the current map. Available only if the current map is captured for editing.
- Devices on the captured maps. Available only if there is another map captured for editing.
- Devices on the selected maps. Available only if Group Operations is opened from context menu of map list.
- Selected device on the current map. Available only if the current map is captured for editing and it has one or more selected devices.
Optionally, you can select the devices by type, by the presence of a certain scanning method.
Select the operation you want to perform:
- Change attribute value — to change the value of an attribute.
- Copy attribute value — to copy a value from one attribute to another.
- Move attribute value — to transfer a value from one attribute to another.
- Delete attribute value — to delete (clear) the attribute value.
- Add scanning method — to add a scanning method.
- Delete scanning method — to delete a scanning method.
Select the attribute you want to change (available if you select to change, delete, copy, or move the attribute value).
Select the destination – the attribute to which you want to copy or move the value of the specified attribute (available if copy or move operation is selected).
Select the scanning method you want to add or remove (available if you select to add or delete a scanning method).
In case the attribute being changed is an attribute of the inventory section, an inventory card will be automatically created and assigned for the device (if the card has not yet been assigned to the device) and a new element will be added to this section (if there is no such element in this section yet). If there are already several elements in this section, then the operation will be applied to all elements in this section.
Devices will be updated after pressing the OK button.