Algorius Net Viewer Manual
You can set the general appearance for all network maps, as well as the personal appearance for separate network maps. Personal map appearance is usually used to set a map background, e.g. a room or an area plan.
To set the general appearance for all network maps, select View→Settings from the main window menu or press the Options button on the toolbar or press F9. The Options dialog box will appear. Select the Appearance tab:
Use the dialog box to change the following preferences:
- The color of the frame that is used to select the network map items.
- The color of the network device names. Color depends on device status (active/inactive) and on event severity based on notification settings.
- Enable/disable animation of event severity based on notification settings. Animation is displayed as an icon above a device. It changes with the current event severity level.
- Enable/Disable the grid display.
- Enable/Disable alignment to the grid.
- The background color of the network map.
- The background image of the network map.
- If the Tile background mode is enabled, the background image chosen will be repeated for the entire network map background. If the Tile background mode is disabled, the background image chosen will be shown only one time, starting with the upper-left corner of the map background and the remaining background space will be filled with the specified background color.
Please check Map Background to find more details on the background configuration of each map and to check how to use OpenStreetMap (© OpenStreetMap contributors) as background.