Algorius Net Viewer Manual
Algorius Net Viewer can send scheduled notifications on events. Scheduler catalog is available in notification settings on Schedulers tab:
You can specify working time and break time for any scheduler – either same one or various based on week day:
Scheduled notification can be used in the following ways:
- Disable notification when it is not required. E.g. notify about specific event during working time only.
- Check that specific devices are off at the specific time. You can use notification actions to turn off the specified machines forcibly at the specific time.
- Check that specific devices are on at the specific time. You can use notification action to turn on the specified machines forcibly at the specific time.
General approach to setup the notification scheduler is:
- User creates one or multiple schedulers, setting the notification periods.
- Users assigns scheduler for specific notification events.