Algorius Net Viewer Manual
You can use ‘Mail’ plugin to scan mail servers via POP3/SMTP/IMAP and define the response time, number of mails or number of new messages.
There are following settings along with standard ones:
- Protocol — data exchange protocol.
- Port — TCP port to establish connection with. Device can reassign this port in its address, e.g. 192.168.1.1:21. System will use a port from device address in that case.
- Use SSL — use the secured SSL connection.
- Measure — measured parameter: response time, number of mails or number of new messages.
- Timeout (sec) — period of waiting for connection establishment with the server. When timeout is expired device enters inactive state.