Algorius Net Viewer Manual
The status bar displays the following information:
- The number of devices under scanning currently or scheduled for scanning (in the queue);
- The number of devices under inventory currently or scheduled for inventory (in the queue);
- The number of devices, selected in the map editor;
- The monitoring pause (if activated);
- The number of currently executed notification tasks (if there are any);
- The maps updating process.
- The map scale panel.
In the event of any errors (e.g. if a required file is missing, etc.), a link with related information will be displayed in the status bar. Clicking the link will open a window with a more detailed problem description and an offer to email a support request to the Algorius Net Viewer Support Team. This will allow us to improve the quality of our software product.